Why do I need an online virtual assistant?
Running any form of business is hard work and over time you will find that your time starts to be taken over by many small but important tasks that need to be done to make your business run. The problem is that they make it impossible for you to do your actual job and the business starts to suffer because of it. Hiring a new employee is not always possible if you have a limited budget and the tasks may also be highly diverse and need some very specific skills which may be hard to find.
This is why it is often best to seek out a virtual assistant for hire through a service such as ours as they can be taken on quickly for as short or as long a time span as you need. Often at a fraction of the cost of a traditional employee.
Is it expensive to use a virtual assistant?
Virtual assistants will often cost you far less than more traditional employment. Not only do you have limited costs involved in actually finding and hiring the person you also make many other savings. You have no need to worry about finding space and other equipment for the person to use. You don’t need to worry about things such as holidays and healthcare costs. Overheads are negligible for a virtual employee and you also only pay for the time actually being spent on the task. So even if the headline hourly rate is higher you will often find that you still make significant savings.
What can my virtual assistant do for me?
Anything that does not need a physical presence within your company such as the office cleaner or an assembly worker can potentially be outsourced to a VA. Even staff that work within your own organization probably only interact through phone and email most of the time. All of the following areas could potentially be done by a personal assistant that works remotely:
- Booking of flights, hotels, meetings and diary management
- Administrative services and virtual secretarial services such as transcription of meeting notes or typing letters
- Looking after online files and databases
- Managing all of your different social media accounts and making posts
- Management of your company website including making posts and answering comments
- Conducting all forms of research and analysis of data
- Chase up sales enquiries
- Manage your customer service function
Note that this is just a very small list of outsource tasks that you could have done by one of our VA workers.
How quickly can you get the work done for me?
When you make your order you will either have a project with a fixed end point in mind or you will want to work with one of our experts on an ongoing basis. Whichever basis you work with us we will always set a firm deadline for work completion with you and will ensure that we meet that deadline on all occasions.
Is your virtual assistant for hire qualified to help me?
Yes: we have more than 200 experts that work for us and we are confident that we will be able to provide you with exactly the person that you need. We always aim to provide you with an expert that is:
- Highly experienced at performing the tasks that you require
- Highly qualified with a postgraduate degree that is relevant to the task
- Where required professionally certified
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to use all required tools and software to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills with native level English language
What happens if I don’t like what my virtual assistant provides for me?
All work is available for your scrutiny and if you ever feel that it is not exactly what you are looking for then our experts will provide unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied with the results. If however, we are not able to provide you with the level of support that you are looking for we will provide you with a full refund under our full satisfaction guarantee.